Homework for February 7
Today in class we started working on a process essay. As I observed you brainstorming for your essay topic and the details for your future essay, I was very glad to see how efficient you were at brainstorming! Whatever way of brainstorming you chose, mind mapping or listing, you did it well. Great job, everyone!
Before the next class, you need to do the following:
1. Write a draft of the process essay on your chosen topic.
2. E-mail the draft to me at brylko@yahoo.com before February 6, Monday, 12 noon.
3. Post your essay "Pressures of Being a College Student" on your group blogs by the end of this week; Sunday the latest.
4. Read three (3) essay of other groups' members and comment on their essays. Remember that your comments should not be critical. Respond to something that you liked reading about in the essay. You may agree or disagree and give your own examples, tell stories and/or share your personal experiences. Do not be afraid if your comments are a paragraph or two (or more :) long.
Important! You have to post your comments by Tuesday morning.
I am looking forward to reading your process essays. I will return the drafts to you on Tuesday.
See you in class. :) Stay warm and healthy!
No comments:
Post a Comment